trečiadienis, birželio 10, 2015

Wait For Me


Viskas pradeda temti: dangus niaukiasi, saulė paskęstas juoduose debesų pursluose, žemė niūriai tamsėja sulig kiekvienu dingusiu šviesos spiduliu. I know... it's the end of the world. And only I can save it. Nobody else.. it's just me, because it's my dream. Everyone is dying around me. Everyone are in madness of killing. I know it's coming. Closer and closer. He's like a human, but not human. He had wings and could fly, but hes not an angel nor a bird. Some kind of elf, but he's not. I didn't like the situation, I felt hatred for him. I tried to run, I tried to hide. But in the end there was nothing left. Nowhere to hide.. nowhere to run. Just to face this demon I had to kill. But it was too late. Everyone already were dead. There was nothing left to save. Just me and some kind of demon. There was only one way... I had this curse. If I die from a stab into heart, I'll regenerate into parallel world. The world will be slightly different, the situation will not be the same, but.. It's like the new start with the same end. And suddenly I felt the pain. The pain I have never felt. The pain crossing through my heart into deepest parts. I'm feeling it in all possible dimensions, parallel worlds. I'm dying. . .
And then suddenly I regain consciousness in some kind of house. I'm sitting in the circle of people. I don't know them. But they feel warm and nice and cozy. I remember everything. What happened, what I felt and what I have to do now. But now I feel calm, it's easier to breath. All faces around me looks too calm. Its strange, but I like the atmosphere. And suddenly I hear the call.. I pick up the phone, slowly enclose to my ear, with dramatically slow heart beatings, and then I hear - " You can't run, you won't run, the end is here and it's the same" . I already new that. But this time I have more time to prepare. I put my phone and started to climb the stairs. The last time those stairs was the way on the roof.. but this time.. I open the doors and I find this attic, very old, but cozy. There was a granny. She smiled at me and invited to come in..

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą